Thursday, June 14, 2018

Our Wish for all our Couples is Longevity




June 14, 1976 we said 'I DO'. 
Today, 42 years later, I still DO.
(he's still here so I think he does too)




Ours is not a prison marriage but our sons have spent many years in TDCJ.  

The ups and downs of every day life are hard enough when living side by side.  When half of you is in prison you must work twice as hard to make a home and life for both of you, some with children and some without.

The love in your heart is not always enough.  Your faith and your love of GOD gives you strength to endure the hardest of these times.

This is the only picture I have of my wedding day.  This is also the reason we feel that all brides should have pictures on their own special day.  It's not the venue that makes the wedding, it's the love that makes the marriage.

We are here for you from the contract to the I DO... and beyond.

Texas Prison Weddings is what 'I DO'. 

www.TexasPrisonWeddings.com



No comments:

Post a Comment